• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you're in the area; check out Long Island Farm Brewery

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
https://www.longislandfarmbrewery.com/

A fairly new brewery, on the generations-old Drinkwater Farm, run by the 5th gen of Drinkwater kids.

All of the ingredients for their beers are sourced right from their farm. An easy-to-drink fleet of beers, with notes that are actually tangible enough to be detected (unlike a large number of craft beers). Plus, you get to drink beers on a farm (to a degree), and outside of the usual gay bar shit (bands, trivia): A variety of food trucks are hosted each night of the week, a different one for each night.

Pop by if you're out east or on "the 'Konk'".

Forum Clout
https://www.longislandfarmbrewery.com/

A fairly new brewery, on the generations-old Drinkwater Farm, run by the 5th gen of Drinkwater kids.

All of the ingredients for their beers are sourced right from their farm. An easy-to-drink fleet of beers, with notes that are actually tangible enough to be detected (unlike a large number of craft beers). Plus, you get to drink beers on a farm (to a degree), and outside of the usual gay bar shit (bands, trivia): A variety of food trucks are hosted each night of the week, a different one for each night.

Pop by if you're out east or on "the 'Konk'".
Let me know when Soloo Jo is performing and I’ll go.

Snake

Forum Clout
@admin: we selling ad space here now?
PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR!

1660259012668.png

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
boy he was really banking on Artie pulling in the dipshit boomer guidos on the highway
One of the greatest Nana moments. Signing a one-time funny man and overpaying his junkie ass only to be completely disrespected and robbed by said worthless junkie on a paywall show that ultimately didn’t even last a year