• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you're feeling disheartened about pig getting his Twitter back so easily, just remember this..

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
There are now 2 podcasts dedicated to mocking him, his Kiwi Farms thread is more popular than it's ever been, he owes Quasi $24K and has a lien on his house and he is incredibly fat.

Rick's lolcow status is cemented for life. He'll never escape the hellish existence he's created for himself.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
I'm satisfied that whichever tranny contact he has at Twitter is high enough up to unban him, but not high enough to get his blue checkmark back.

That is fucking funny. You know he's fought harder to get that little blue graphic back than he ever did to see his own daughter.

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
Fat's real fans are not on Twitter, they're over here.

We're over here now!

dice-man-oh.gif

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
There are now 2 podcasts dedicated to mocking him, his Kiwi Farms thread is more popular than it's ever been, he owes Quasi $24K and has a lien on his house and he is incredibly fat.

Rick's lolcow status is cemented for life. He'll never escape the hellish existence he's created for himself.
'No child there aren't two. No child it is not. No stlaker I don't owe a cent. No child I am not.

No stlaker it is no. There is no hell for me child, just for you all when you get caught. I created nothing stlaker, I am innocent'

That's ALL the fat queer bastard has to do and it all goes away... Well at least in his ham head anyway. Its a pity that reality is a bit harder than my fabric after a night of Nikki flicking the bean to thoughts of being blacked...

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I don’t want him permanently suspended ever. Pat and you all provide me more loffs than any real comedian. It’s fun to get his Twitter taken but I never want it gone forever. Imaging him calling up customer service and complaining about the trolls really tickles the ribs.

I'd argue that the best content comes from his ban evasion antics, so I'd still like him to get booted.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
perhaps more than that
Im just here to coRRecT the record https://payquasi.lol/

Pat AND NIKI are over $36,000 in debt to one guy for nothing. They get nothing for forking over almost Forty Thousand smackeroonies. That stings hard. Pat couldve gotten a 2022 Mustang GT (with a V8 instead of a 6 cylinder like he has now) for less than that.

Last edited: