• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"If you show up to Hooligans, you'll be neutralized and immediately arrested"

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Reality: Doxxes the guy on Twitter and gets suspended for the third time and puts his favorite bar in a position where they could easily get shut down for good.

Oh Patrick. Why are you the stupidest man alive?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Reality: Doxxes the guy on Twitter and gets suspended for the third time and puts his favorite bar in a position where they could easily get shut down for good.

Oh Patrick. Why are you the stupidest man alive?
He really is a fucking moron. I mean how dumb do you have to be to lose at every turn? Hell I fuck up a lot, maybe even more than I win but there has never been someone like Fat Rick who strikes out every single time he is up at bat. With every action he has not only made things worse for him but everyone around him. There is not a single check mark in his win column.

Can anyone think of one thing he has done correctly ?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He really is a fucking moron. I mean how dumb do you have to be to lose at every turn? Hell I fuck up a lot, maybe even more than I win but there has never been someone like Fat Rick who strikes out every single time he is up at bat. With every action he has not only made things worse for him but everyone around him. There is not a single check mark in his win column.

Can anyone think of one thing he has done correctly ?

I was in disbelief yesterday when the doxxing was playing out in real time. I would say it's the dumbest thing he's ever done but then I remember this is a man who spent a year trying to sue 60 anonymous people on the internet and ended up owing $24K for his efforts.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
The fat faggot thinks he is like Jack Reacher walking into Cheers everyday but I suspect he's tolerated because he spends money. A small business owner won't be happy with this shit storm and will tell Fatso to GTFO in a heartbeat to stop the waves of shit that he caused.

Of course Fatso will either say the owner, his best friend, was sad to see Fatrick's departure, or he won't mention it again the coward.