• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you had any balls you would confront Pat for a face to face talk but you're too scared

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
cuntfucker is like a wild animal, he sleeps in short intermittent naps, with no rhyme or reason or set timing.

With me you could tell there's a set time when I'm home and posting after hitting a bowl, but he posts all times of the day, yet claims to be working.
With each post, you sound less and less intelligent.

G

I already tried to you dumb truck. I offered $500 and whatever money I could get from a GoFundMe for him to spar in a boxing ring with me. He bitched out and blocked me.

G

cuntfucker is like a wild animal, he sleeps in short intermittent naps, with no rhyme or reason or set timing.

With me you could tell there's a set time when I'm home and posting after hitting a bowl, but he posts all times of the day, yet claims to be working.
Maybe he has the kind of job that I do where he sits in front of a computer all day.

You know... Tech support cause he's Indian, but still is on a computer.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
How about you ask Pat why he wouldn't accept my 10,000 dollar offer to him? Win or lose he would get the 10,000... But no, baby boy wouldn't even respond.

He's a coward ass sonofabitch...

G

How about you ask Pat why he wouldn't accept my 10,000 dollar offer to him? Win or lose he would get the 10,000... But no, baby boy wouldn't even respond.

He's a coward ass sonofabitch...
He understands that if he mixed it up with any of us he would immediately be unconscious.

G

I bet all of your youtube recommend videos are alt-right political shit

Pure, concentrated cringe
You truly are the Larry Fine to our faggot shit show that keeps everything grounded. Like how Larry would be like ‘Be careful, Moe!’ when you knew he was just going to fall straight on his ass after climbing a ladder [MEDIA=gfycat]height=375;id=SmoothTimelyChimpanzee;width=500[/MEDIA]

G

Contrary to what Resto said to judge Ashley, most people here don't live in WI and America is really big country.
Also where are those DMs you promised @CuntFucker ???