• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you had a time machine what would you do?

G

I would go back in time to 1933 Germany. Become a Nazi Prison Guard. Taunt kikes for years while studying Astrophysics in my spare time. When the Americans come, I am part of the Nazi scientists they take with them and I work for NASA and marry a nice American girl from Houston.

As a middle aged man, Octoberish 1963 I send a memo to JFK and tell him he will be assassinated, spare him the fate. He hires me as his personal confidante/adviser. I tell him not to bother with Vietnam and to nuke the Chinese instead.

We have a golden age throughout the 60s-70s-80s cuz of me. I die an old man some time in 1983, airports named after me etc. Nobody hears about Kissinger or any other Kike diplomat because I put in work behind the scenes.

Snake

Forum Clout
4d133569f58e2c1eca736fc56a8ec92bdf5d851de5a671bfd9a473e5973268de_1.jpg

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
I’d go back
I would go back in time to 1933 Germany. Become a Nazi Prison Guard. Taunt kikes for years while studying Astrophysics in my spare time. When the Americans come, I am part of the Nazi scientists they take with them and I work for NASA and marry a nice American girl from Houston.

As a middle aged man, Octoberish 1963 I send a memo to JFK and tell him he will be assassinated, spare him the fate. He hires me as his personal confidante/adviser. I tell him not to bother with Vietnam and to nuke the Chinese instead.

We have a golden age throughout the 60s-70s-80s cuz of me. I die an old man some time in 1983, airports named after me etc. Nobody hears about Kissinger or any other Kike diplomat because I put in work behind the scenes.
why can’t you study astrophysics now?

G

what is this from, if you don't mind me asking?
Its from Pumping Iron (1977) with Arnold Schwarzenegger...the specific part was Arnold was juschillin with a bunch of guys, talking shit about him and they didn't know he was lurking, listening and watching intently with his beedy doll eyes.

here's another gif from same doc...same guy on the left

pumping-iron-arnold-schwarzenegger.gif

G

I'd probably go back and have that heart to heart talk with my brother that I walked away from, before he killed himself.