• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If this case actually goes to trial

G

Will it be the single biggest moment in the history of this community?
It will pass Moo Court almost assuredly, especially if video is made public.

Assault on the Media? Sex for Sam? I can't think of anything else that has ever gained as much mainstream attention as this promises to.

Guys, we've joked about this happening for years, imaging the hilarity of Rick suing a public institution. We're there. It's happening. And if he's stupid enough to do this, does anyone still think he's not stupid enough to sue Norm's estate, as he's hinted he's considering? Whether Rick is successful or not in his current legal adventure, we can be certain it's far from over. I guess I'm shocked it's gone this far. After going on six years, it's a shock to be where we are now. This has to be the strangest thing that's ever happened in America.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Will it be the single biggest moment in the history of this community?
It will pass Moo Court almost assuredly, especially if video is made public.

Assault on the Media? Sex for Sam? I can't think of anything else that has ever gained as much mainstream attention as this promises to.

Guys, we've joked about this happening for years, imaging the hilarity of Rick suing a public institution. We're there. It's happening. And if he's stupid enough to do this, does anyone still think he's not stupid enough to sue Norm's estate, as he's hinted he's considering? Whether Rick is successful or not in his current legal adventure, we can be certain it's far from over. I guess I'm shocked it's gone this far. After going on six years, it's a shock to be where we are now. This has to be the strangest thing that's ever happened in America.
I hope quasi can get the rest of his cash before Pat is completely cleaned out.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Polish_20240302_125836922.jpg

G

Could be, it's in a state court rather than a federal court. Federal cases don't allow recording of the trial is the barrier.

And Rick's case will be federal? Holy shit.
The legal stuff gives me a headache to read through so many pages of it. All I know is the fact he picked like the highest-paid black cop in the fucking entire midwest makes this so much funnier. He's the man.

[MEDIA=youtube]qyPhsFxnc_c[/MEDIA]

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout