• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If only Patrice stuck with this

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I'm too lazy to look it up, but I love when Patrice was on and waxing poetically for his admiration for Vince McMahon. After all, Patrice worked for WWE as a writer. Patrice kept saying about how much he learned from working with Vince, WWE and other wrestlers. Finally, someone in studio, maybe a wrestler, asked Patrice how long he worked for the company. Patrice's sheepish answer? Three days. It then got awkward.

Bitch, you didnt have a job for three day, that was a glorified internship. Patrice was busy acting like he was the Ernest Hemingway of WWE.

It really is not shocking that this stupid man caused his own death by refusing to stop eating sugary sweets.

Last edited:

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I'm too lazy to look it up, but I love when Patrice was on and waxing poetically for his admiration for Vince McMahon. After all, Patrice worked for WWE as a writer. Patrice kept saying about how much he learned from working with Vince, WWE and other wrestlers. Finally, someone in studio, maybe a wrestler, asked Patrice how long he worked for the company. Patrice's sheepish answer? Three days. It then got awkward.

Bitch, you didnt have a job for three day, that was a glorified internship. Patrice was busy acting like he was the Ernest Hemingway of WWE.

It really is not shocking that this stupid man caused his own death by refusing to stop eating sugary sweets.
I recall he mentioned that he was a writer for 6 weeks on another appearance on O&A. I know we all make fun of him because eating donuts was a higher priority than saving his own life but I always get a feeling of sadness whenever I see a video of Patrice because say what you want about him, he was one of the few people that I genuinely found funny. One thing I always find hilarious is how people say the wished they talked to patrice about his diet before it was too late but they complete ignore Bob Kelly who is starting to resemble a baby sperm whale.

Last edited:

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I recall he mentioned that he was a writer for 6 weeks on another appearance on O&A. I know we all make fun of him because eating donuts where a higher priority than saving his own life but I always get a feeling of sadness whenever I see a video of Patrice because say what you want about him, he was one of the few people that I genuinely found funny. One thing I always find hilaruous is how people say the wished they talked to patrice about his diet before it was too late but they complete ignore Bob Kelly who is starting to resemble a baby sperm whale.
Not to mention, they gladhanded Norton when he lost weight but don’t say shit to him when he balloons up. Let em die anyways, that’ll be the best bit ever from any of those chimps. Nice 5th Fat, stupid.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I recall he mentioned that he was a writer for 6 weeks on another appearance on O&A. I know we all make fun of him because eating donuts where a higher priority than saving his own life but I always get a feeling of sadness whenever I see a video of Patrice because say what you want about him, he was one of the few people that I genuinely found funny. One thing I always find hilaruous is how people say the wished they talked to patrice about his diet before it was too late but they complete ignore Bob Kelly who is starting to resemble a baby sperm whale.
Six weeks feels too long for his tenure at WWE but who knows what the real story is. I definitely remember him sheepishly admitting on the show once it was for a very short time.

Patrice was funny in moments but he really thought too highly of himself. I would make the argument he was the one of the few O&A regulars who was funnier on stage than on the show (an "anti-Norton" if you will).

I know that Unmasked by Ron Bennington gets shit on here (for good reasons) but Patrice's episode was great. If I hadn't head that, I would not see the sadness you allude to but you are right: there is a sadness to Patrice.

But truly, whether you found him funny or not, Patrice was his own worst enemy. He would not have listened to anyone telling him to watch his diet. If Blob Kelly said something about Patrice's weight, he would "whaaboutchuuu" right back to his fat face and call the advice "white tricks."

That's why Dave Attel's comments on the first full show after Patrice died (purple suit/big coffin) were the most realistic. Patrice didn't really care enough about his life, career, health, sanity and wellbeing enough to have a long life so why should anyone else care? Just make a fat joke and move on with the eulogy.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Six weeks feels too long for his tenure at WWE but who knows what the real story is. I definitely remember him sheepishly admitting on the show once it was for a very short time.

Patrice was funny in moments but he really thought too highly of himself. I would make the argument he was the one of the few O&A regulars who was funnier on stage than on the show (an "anti-Norton" if you will).

I know that Unmasked by Ron Bennington gets shit on here (for good reasons) but Patrice's episode was great. If I hadn't head that, I would not see the sadness you allude to but you are right: there is a sadness to Patrice.

But truly, whether you found him funny or not, Patrice was his own worst enemy. He would not have listened to anyone telling him to watch his diet. If Blob Kelly said something about Patrice's weight, he would "whaaboutchuuu" right back to his fat face and call the advice "white tricks."

That's why Dave Attel's comments on the first full show after Patrice died (purple suit/big coffin) were the most realistic. Patrice didn't really care enough about his life, career, health, sanity and wellbeing enough to have a long life so why should anyone else care? Just make a fat joke and move on with the eulogy.
Patrice's appearance on Jay Mohr's podcast was pretty sad and revealing also. I think it was the last podcast he had done, or something along those lines.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

3 days was a hyperbole to mean it was a short time but he did mention that he was on the private jet once or twice. His story of getting fired and not caring so much that the lady who fired him was surprised. “I’m a comic, I’m used to getting fired.”