If one thing, Patrick is consistent...

Raymond

You will never see my penis
... in his overeating.

fatfuck.PNG

1hhghr.jpg

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
sexual assault allegation vs scientific test proving drug use. Which one is more reliable? I thought we were supposed to trust and worship science. Also weed is not legal in Japan, fatass. She couldn't legally have it in her system while in Japan.

G

I fucking hate the godamm excuse being made for this dumb bitch. I know everyone is a little different but I'm not sure smoking pot is something people to do as a one off to cope with a terrible life event. That's something a 13 year old getting caught by his dumb boomer parents would say to get out of trouble.

Also, when you smoke pot once and only once it will flush out in a couple days. Especially when you are the fastest woman on the fucking planet. She's most likely a degenerate, like most of us, who likes to get stoned everyday and didn't cut it off early enough to get it all out of her system before the big test. Oopsie Doodles!

I'm sure if this happened to a flag waving brazen Trump supporter wrestler then Pat would have the exact same opinion on the matter.

RobertMewler

I fucking hate the godamm excuse being made for this dumb bitch. I know everyone is a little different but I'm not sure smoking pot is something people to do as a one off to cope with a terrible life event. That's something a 13 year old getting caught by his dumb boomer parents would say to get out of trouble.

Also, when you smoke pot once and only once it will flush out in a couple days. Especially when you are the fastest woman on the fucking planet. She's most likely a degenerate, like most of us, who likes to get stoned everyday and didn't cut it off early enough to get it all out of her system before the big test. Oopsie Doodles!

I'm sure if this happened to a flag waving brazen Trump supporter wrestler then Pat would have the exact same opinion on the matter.
She couldn't behave.

G

My son had a job interview last Tuesday for a waiter/server job at a fairly high-end restaurant. He said he couldn't sleep that night so he smoked some weed around 3am to help him get to bed. He had a drug test around 3-4pm the next day and passed. I can't imagine how much she must have had in her blood/urine to fail a test. I doubt it was a one-off thing.

Note: I think it's bullshit and I support weed legalization. But either she has the worst luck at all or she's lying and smoking on the regular.

G

A bunch of cyberstalkers are getting sued for calling a man fat on the internet. Meanwhile a fatman sits on the couch drinking and farting all day gets free money from the government.

Fatman, you know the rest……..
This is what enrages me, and it is a telltale sign that this country is taking a nosedive. That some worthless piece of shit like Fat can just decide that he doesn't want to do anything, so he can sit at home all day and take a chunk of our hard earned money.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Yeah it’s stupid, but you know what doesn’t change the archaic rules that screwed this broad over? Rage tweeting about it while pepperoni farting into Nikkis moms old couch. Why not lobby the Olympic committee for change? Nope fats gonna fat from the safety of his project adjacent home. I don’t like you Pat and that’s not illegal.