• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Josh Denny podcasts and no one listens

Forum Clout
He literally does in the low single digits every time he does a livestream. He has 100k Twitter followers (most of them bought), and gets zero traction. Even hitching his wagon to Cumia and Gavin was useless. He is ignored even by their ballwashers.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Being a pandering grifter is one thing but failing miserably at it must be its own personal hell. Aligning yourself with Gavin and Nana and getting none of the perks. I only know this guy from red bar fucking with him.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Being a pandering grifter is one thing but failing miserably at it must be its own personal hell. Aligning yourself with Gavin and Nana and getting none of the perks. I only know this guy from red bar fucking with him.
I only wish I had more free time to hate all the people who need hating, I think I will carve out some time for this douchebag though