• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If I were a great big fat person

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
WWAWD Wardrobe of only cargo shorts, Big Dog T shirts and extra wide New Balances?

:colin_sm:
I would wear this.
1686427755663.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'd walk around with my zipper undone and a shirt Weiner sticking out through it, unbothered if not unaware as I can't see it. Maybe have a crushed icecream sandwich I can't reach sticking out of my back pocket. I'd loudly ask for extra toilet paper at the burger king cuz Ive got a "big one in the chamber". I'd be pretty annoying.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I'd go on disability welfare and spend all my government benefits on fast food. I wanna spend $50 at Taco Bell, have no leftovers, and then have painful diablo sauce shits in the shower because I'm too hefty for the toilet. That would just be a regular lunch to hold me over til dinnertime.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'd go on disability welfare and spend all my government benefits on fast food. I wanna spend $50 at Taco Bell, have no leftovers, and then have painful diablo sauce shits in the shower because I'm too hefty for the toilet. That would just be a regular lunch to hold me over til dinnertime.
I've got great news. You can do that without being fat. It's actually not bad once you get used to the boredom.