• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Fat Pat was this enthusiastic about raising his daughter as this guy is about trains, he be a decent father

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
Featuring Dick Mabbutt

7ED043EA-B890-446B-81A1-F22DE40F0182.jpeg

Last edited:
G

My son has autism and he watches uk steam train stock footage clips all day
I used to know a girl in Philly that did that. Like she went to all the different SEPTA stations and would just film the trains coming and going for like a half an hour for each station. She was a train enthusiast. I guess it's a pretty popular thing.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
My son has autism and he watches uk steam train stock footage clips all day
My nephew is obsessed with them. I was baby sitting and we came across this video on Amazon about rail disasters and that became one of his favorites

Last edited:

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
I used to know a girl in Philly that did that. Like she went to all the different SEPTA stations and would just film the trains coming and going for like a half an hour for each station. She was a train enthusiast. I guess it's a pretty popular thing.
Yeah I went to university with a guy who does this. He’d drive out to the middle of nowhere and find these old rickety wooden bridges with train tracks under them and set up a couple cameras. Then he’d stand on the bridge and film from there while the whole thing rattled as the train went by. I tagged along a couple times and would smoke a joint on the bridge or whatever while he nerded out about his train vids.