• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If anyone wants to feel absolutely sick and disgusted, you should read any post from the bumble subreddit

G

[MEDIA=reddit]Bumble/comments/13889f3[/MEDIA]

I 25F matched with a guy on Bumble 28M about 5 days ago, and he’s been asking to come over to my apartment so we can watch a movie and order food. He just moved to the U.S. two months ago from Pakistan and lives with his uncle and does not have a car. There isn’t many options for public transportation in our area, and he wants me to pick him up from his uncle’s house so we can have a date at my place. I told him I’d rather meet up at a public place a few times first, and he said although he understands my hesitation, he doesn’t have a ride. He also stated that his uncle isn’t able to drive him (either to a public place for a date or to where I live).

I understand his situation, but I don’t feel too comfortable picking a stranger up and him coming to my home. He insists on me picking him up and keeps messaging me “Can you give me a ride?” “When can you pick me up?”

Is my guard up too high? Am I being paranoid? Any advice?