• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If anyone thinks Patso cares about the Ukraine and isn't tweeting for likes

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220225-151314_Chrome.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm sure the Ukrainians really appreciate having the worlds shittiest looking sunflower posted to honor them.
He really can't do anything right. It's amazing. Sunflowers are one of the things you can grow by just chucking seeds wherever and they'll take off.

I bet his garden's all retarded because he read that talking to your plants is good for them.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
He really can't do anything right. It's amazing. Sunflowers are one of the things you can grow by just chucking seeds wherever and they'll take off.

I bet his garden's all retarded because he read that talking to your plants is good for them.
Wrong as always, flower child, you have been instructed to grow in this garden.

G

Redpill me on the Azov battalion. Are they as cool as youtube lefties are trying to tell me? And why are they fighting on behalf of globohomo?
Not fighting FOR globohomo, imo they are nazi larpers who fight for their country. They did some pretty cool shit back in 2014 like retaking Mariupol.
The /pol narrative of russians being based white saviours is also a retarded myth, just look at their youth :
[MEDIA=youtube]ZBUKzfdtsRI[/MEDIA]
this is what the youth are listening.
obviously I'm biased as fuck

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Not fighting FOR globohomo, imo they are nazi larpers who fight for their country. They did some pretty cool shit back in 2014 like retaking Mariupol.
The /pol narrative of russians being based white saviours is also a retarded myth, just look at their youth :

Yeah, I don't trust Putin but if you were a Ukrainian nationalist wouldn't he be the lesser of two evils when you consider what the USA/Israel will inflict on them to get their gibs?

Muffin

Forum Clout

At least the niggers their women fuck are still white.