• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Anyone Is Paying Attention, Patrick Stole His Little History Lesson On Star Wars (stolen from Reddit)

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Patrick, you dumb fat asshole. Always passing off the knowledge and words of others--- if he had the brain power to attend college beyond a semester, he would have gotten kicked out for cheating/plagiarism. I don't think he's capable of having an original thought--

Edit: of course he would claim parallel thinking, but the problem with that is that his tweet was condescending as fuck and he made it sound like he was the only one who caught it and happened to know about its use without looking it up.

Meanwhile, a reddit faggot posted about it over two months ago.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Patrick, you dumb fat asshole. Always passing off the knowledge and words of others--- if he had the brain power to ho to college, he would have gotten kicked out for cheating/plagiarism. I don't think he's capable of having an original thought--

I knew he was full of shit. Stolen post, color me surprised!

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Didn’t he pay local nigger drunks to shit in his wife’s face?
No no no you nazi racist child. Hush baby infant... I offered these gentlemen with melaninated skin compensation for releasing gas into my life partner's vagina. It would be a terrible show of toxic masculinity if I didn't. They regularly take her to their local community housing for the night to discuss the BLM movement.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Patrick, you dumb fat asshole. Always passing off the knowledge and words of others--- if he had the brain power to attend college beyond a semester, he would have gotten kicked out for cheating/plagiarism. I don't think he's capable of having an original thought--

Edit: of course he would claim parallel thinking, but the problem with that is that his tweet was condescending as fuck and he made it sound like he was the only one who caught it and happened to know about its use without looking it up.

Meanwhile, a reddit faggot posted about it over two months ago.

You really hit the nail on the head there. Someone else comes up with a post and explains it... He filters it through his twisted ego and makes it sound condescending and bitchy. This cunt could make ordering a coffee sound like an insult... Oh no its not coffee in the mornings... What is it... Oh yeah beer.
Imagine how entitled he is at Hooligans.