Ideas to get Opie & Anthony back together

EraGodless

Why do I care? Because I am beginning to believe that our purpose, the reason why we are still here, is because this is our fate. Patrick S Tomlinson may tie into it somehow, maybe the key is getting him to sling mud personally at O&A, thus uniting them against a common enemy like old times. See? I tie it up nice at the end, like a Seinfeld episode.

Everything was better when we all lived together in the same house! Auntie Cumia's house is ugly, and everything is green. I want to go back to the K-Rock building.

WAR BOARD:

If someone like Red Bar were to setup an interview with Anthony, and an interview with Opie, at the same time on the same podcast, without telling the other. I'm sure it would result in instant ragequit by both of them.

vrXDcTFC_x96.jpeg
- doesn't care but has the ultimate power to reunite O&A -- but he ignores Opie because he dared to expect a text back. He does have nostalgia fudda show.

Stupid Luis J Gomez - has attempted and made several offers but Opie turns it down because Anthony is a crazy drunk who won't get sober

Dr. Steve - could help bring Anthony back to sobriety, and back under Opie's wing

People standing in the way: (ENEMIES)
Faggot Karl from 'Why Do I Have A Podcast?' - Primary hate manipulator and snaggle tooth dicksucker who keeps fanning Auntie Compound's revisionist history about O&A.
Gavin McInness - another Nonna ballwasher who enables Auntie Cumia to drink like his father in order to replace him, also created the fake sloth meme about Opie (unfunny shit) and fucked his own ass with a deedledo on camera. Yeah. But Opie's the moron. OK.
YOUTUBE FAGGOTS - So many of these pieces of shit use their real names, posting Opie Hate. It really makes me wanna start making a list and checking it twice if you catch my drift? Just to give them a ring and remind them that their idol is a vampiric kid toucher.

Any pests who have negative comments can honestly keep them to yourself because we're all too busy getting O&A back together to hear your naysaying.
If the Eagles can reunite or Cheech and Chong reunite, then Opie and Anthony can.

The funniest part about their complete meltdown is that at their peak, they probably had a fanbase and platform that reached a couple of million people-- and they lost their platform at a time when people were starving for entertainment and in the case of Anthony if he wasn't pretending to be so far to the right, they could have had a huge audience and access to all the relevant entertainers that have been popular in the last 5-6 years. They probably could have even landed a Trump interview or two- but nah, filming niggers at 2am and recording co-workers taking shits was completely worth losing an easy $3 million a year (each).

G

If Tranpa apologized Opester would be all fawkin in. He gave that old queen some chances, Tranth blew it.
This is what I was going to say. I think Opie would still do the have a beer thing which is where it would have to start. But there will probably still never be another O&A without a multimillion dollar contract to glue them together.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
If the Eagles can reunite or Cheech and Chong reunite, then Opie and Anthony can.

The funniest part about their complete meltdown is that at their peak, they probably had a fanbase and platform that reached a couple of million people-- and they lost their platform at a time when people were starving for entertainment and in the case of Anthony if he wasn't pretending to be so far to the right, they could have had a huge audience and access to all the relevant entertainers that have been popular in the last 5-6 years. They probably could have even landed a Trump interview or two- but nah, filming niggers at 2am and recording co-workers taking shits was completely worth losing an easy $3 million a year (each).

They would have absolutely been on the Trump train and probably would have helped him get elected in '16 and '20.

This is what I was going to say. I think Opie would still do the have a beer thing which is where it would have to start. But there will probably still never be another O&A without a multimillion dollar contract to glue them together.

This ship has sailed for Opie, because getting a beer with an alcoholic who is only made worse when he's drunk isn't how you patch things up. Anthony is acting out against Opie, mostly because of his drunken idiocy.