Ideas to get Opie & Anthony back together

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Why do I care? Because I am beginning to believe that our purpose, the reason why we are still here, is because this is our fate. Patrick S Tomlinson may tie into it somehow, maybe the key is getting him to sling mud personally at O&A, thus uniting them against a common enemy like old times. See? I tie it up nice at the end, like a Seinfeld episode.

Everything was better when we all lived together in the same house! Auntie Cumia's house is ugly, and everything is green. I want to go back to the K-Rock building.

WAR BOARD:

If someone like Red Bar were to setup an interview with Anthony, and an interview with Opie, at the same time on the same podcast, without telling the other. I'm sure it would result in instant ragequit by both of them.

vrXDcTFC_x96.jpeg
- doesn't care but has the ultimate power to reunite O&A -- but he ignores Opie because he dared to expect a text back. He does have nostalgia fudda show.

Stupid Luis J Gomez - has attempted and made several offers but Opie turns it down because Anthony is a crazy drunk who won't get sober

Dr. Steve - could help bring Anthony back to sobriety, and back under Opie's wing

People standing in the way: (ENEMIES)
Faggot Karl from 'Why Do I Have A Podcast?' - Primary hate manipulator and snaggle tooth dicksucker who keeps fanning Auntie Compound's revisionist history about O&A.
Gavin McInness - another Nonna ballwasher who enables Auntie Cumia to drink like his father in order to replace him, also created the fake sloth meme about Opie (unfunny shit) and fucked his own ass with a deedledo on camera. Yeah. But Opie's the moron. OK.
YOUTUBE FAGGOTS - So many of these pieces of shit use their real names, posting Opie Hate. It really makes me wanna start making a list and checking it twice if you catch my drift? Just to give them a ring and remind them that their idol is a vampiric kid toucher.

Any pests who have negative comments can honestly keep them to yourself because we're all too busy getting O&A back together to hear your naysaying.

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle wellness chick (err, check)
I remember asking redbar this once and he speculated that their constant back-and-forth potshots from last year could be to setup a possible reunion.

I think this being a loooong play is a strong possibility, by at least Nana.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
For what purpose? Nana isn’t funny anymore and Opie is too much of a pussy to want to do mean radio anymore. Same thing with Jim.
Two catty old queens that have been Youtube slap fighting for years isn't worth watching even for free, funster. Even when they were together, 90% of it is unlistenable in replays. At least the satellite years with the stuntboy shit. Baby Bird was good though.

This never ever gets brought up but Opie was laying the groundwork to get him back on SXM from day one. Once he had his new channel he ran a best of OnA for a few hours a day to keep the brand alive. Specifically he wanted to keep the old audience around and not let it die, If he'd kept that going by the time SXM was flirting with the idea of letting him back in the building they'd have a pretty good case to rebuild a show together. Ant demanded they stop and then went on a (i think) pro nazi podcast and started yammering about race and burned his last bridges.

Sad.

The only possibility I see at this point is to get Opie and Tranth to be so enraged at the Jim and Sam Show's success. Opie will hate that his former underling Sam has success and Tranth just wants to seek vengeance with his ex-cuddle buddy Jim.

Once the Jim and Sam show becomes a nationwide success with instant name recognition and develops a cult following, Opie and Tranth will reunite.

The problem is that no one cares enough about Jim and Sam.