• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ideas about this?

Pat’s 4th Chin

Ooga Booga
Forum Clout
9B05EDEC-A84D-4029-B9E1-5FB1C17F5790.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
A funny thing that I am not suggesting anyone do is taking Pat's ebooks, using an ebook editor like Calibre to edit in whatever you want, then uploading them to pirating sites. Or writing new books, attributing them to Pat, and uploading them to pirating sites. Imposter child books, child.
I’m liking the cut of your jib.

G

A funny thing that I am not suggesting anyone do is taking Pat's ebooks, using an ebook editor like Calibre to edit in whatever you want, then uploading them to pirating sites. Or writing new books, attributing them to Pat, and uploading them to pirating sites. Imposter child books, child.

A Patrick Tomlinson Manifesto would do really well IMO...something that would make Ted Kaczynski and Anders Breivik look like regular boy scouts.

G

Or writing new books, attributing them to Pat, and uploading them to pirating sites. Imposter child books, child.

Wouldn't that make him look good though? All the imposter writing done here was actually better written, more cohesive, and more interesting than Rick's actual books. I guess if you throw some racism, bigotry, etc in then it would make him look shitty but the writing alone would still be better than Rick. He's a terrible writer.

Forum Clout
This requires someone being interested in pirating his books though