• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’d like to post a song dedicated to the greatest city in the Pat saga.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
We love you San Francisco. We love your county superior court system that doesent reward evidence manufacturing liars who have created their own problems, and punishes “anti-fascist” wannabe fascists for filing frivolous lawsuits for their own stupidity. I’ll let Pat and the Boys take it away, thanks for Saving my faith in the court system, San Francisco.

PS thanks to your NFL team for beating the Pigs shitty home state in the post season once again!

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
A city that not only cares about immigrants enough to shit in the streets in solidarity but they also care about their own community enough to beat the fucking shit outta the Chinamen that have poisoned the world. God bless

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
A city that not only cares about immigrants enough to shit in the streets in solidarity but they also care about their own community to beat the fucking shit outta the Chinamen that have poisoned the world. God bless
Care about their community enough to give anyone a criminal record for stealing less than $900 worth of shit from a Walgreens.