• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'd like to get an actual psychiatrist to listen to Josiah tape 5. Patrick goes from somewhat normal disposition to unhinged "no baby child" in second

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I'm certainly not a psychiatrist (it's a racket for the Jews) but I've listened to this tape multiple times, and the way he switches into the yes child/no child persona leads me to think that he's got actual mental health issues. Like he's not just a hateable cunt, but he's got something going on that he should be medicated for. Maybe split personality disorder or something?

What's Dr Lydia (with her great big tits) up to these days? I'd like a professional opinion.

G

Patrick tapes 1 to 4:

6015-A656-8-AB8-422-F-A243-D2455-DA0801-D.jpg

Patrick, tape 5

20220125_132329-jpg.21224

G

There are very real mental illnesses like schizophrenia, depression and psychosis, things that are caused by chemical imbalances in the brain and are probably often largely genetic. But a lot of these "personality disorders" used to be described as "he/she's an arsehole." You can treat schizophrenia, psychosis etc with medication. Antisocial/borderline/NPD etc - there's no effective treatment, medical or therapeutic. They're just cunts.