• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'd like to apologize for my car crashing spree :(

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Yesterday on the Wrap-Up Show, I made a few comments that some considered to be racist and offensive. If I did offend you, I deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart. What I was simply trying to do was make a joke over the fact that white women generally don't have sex with black men. It was simply a joke, and the joke got out of hand, because in this situation it was true. People were offended. It doesn't matter what type of baby you have whether it be white, black, Italian, the important thing here, that we can learn from this, is a) you shouldn't drink and do drugs, because you might end up in a situation that you regret, whether it be a white child or a black child, and b) I have personally learned that when I address things, I should address them in a much better way, in a specific way, as not to offend people. Black people, white people, Spanish, Italian, or whatever, whatever the case may be. I sincerely mean this. I sincerely stand behind the fact that I was joking, and I sincerely apologize over the fact that people were offended. I am not a racist. Thank you for your time.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
dymywft326x21.jpg