• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I work nights

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
In a few hours I'm going to be having a lil 8 am whiskey and eating a breakfast sandwich. Maybe watch a little Golden Girls, some Steve Wilkos if I'm feeling crazy. I might even watch the Price is Right before bed. I'm going to be having fun and you HATE that.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
I'm so sick of working. 20 years in the work force should be enough for the government to give you a monthly check so you can just cut back a little and smell the roses.
I quit my job and did nothing for like 9 months after my mom died and I inherited a very modest amount of money and also had a small breakdown. People kept asking me if I was bored not working and I wasn't. I miss not working everyday.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
The night shift sucks. Did it for 6 months once and it depressed me
I've been doing it on and off for like 8 years. I have zero social life and have been single the entire time so it fits me. I can see how it would be incredibly depressing for most people to be asleep during the day and up all night though.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
I read on the Wikipedia page about Judge Judy last week that she has never used her gavel during the show. I can't remember why I was reading her Wikipedia page. I tried to do some research on that and discovered people on r/Mandelaeffect discussing this AT LENGTH. The consensus seemed to be that she bangs her pen but not her gavel, except perhaps in some promotional videos or to dismiss the cases. I'm 90 percent sure I just heard her bang the gavel to get order in the court but I'm not sure because I was looking at my phone fawk.