• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I work in a law firm and refuse to wear a mask when my boss tells me and stand too close to people

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
That's fucking nothing. I threaten to stab people with a knife for a bit, and if they don't laugh I actually stab them.
meds.jpg

P

potatopeeler63

I've had covid twice (possibly 3 times) and I still refuse to wear a mask. I'm pretty sure I'm responsible for herd immunity and should be thanked.
Same, i tested positive and had a nasty cough back in april, still went to the gym unmasked and breathing hard on everything.
You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, 'That's the bad guy

G

Working on a bit where some fat fuck conspiracy freak is at a hospital getting his 7th stent put in and he's calling the surgeon and nurses sheep for wearing masks.