• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wonder why she's estranged from her family

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
What a story this is it won't end happily obviously. It's been reported for a week or so but today further details of her being truly posh and him being a rapist have come out. This is bound to be a huge Netflix series eventually

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
What a story this is it won't end happily obviously. It's been reported for a week or so but today further details of her being truly posh and him being a rapist have come out. This is bound to be a huge Netflix series eventually

Netflix? That’s hilarious. Netflix would never tell a negative story about a black man and his mud shark victim.

Last edited:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Classic Mudshark look. I bet she has that nigger voice too.
Doubt it. Her father was a page to the queen ( no idea what that is but it sounds fancy) and she went to 30k private schools. She's got enough money to live off the grid and is getting taxis across the country.

G

Was going to post this yesterday. Talk about "Daddy, look! I bet you wish you'd paid more attention to me now!" Spoilt, self-loathing cunt lol