• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wish Patrice was alive just to address this

G

He did address it in the roast. The wormy cartoon voice Norton is the real Norton before he stole Colin Quinn's entire persona.
I know. But just to see this latest humiliation.

"Are you really...(pauses and smacks lips)...telling me...(pauses, inhales and exhales)...that you're trimmin your eyebrows for thumbs up on twitter? Nigga. Write some jokes. You really are a nothing aren't you. What's next? You gonna brush your teeth on Instagram? I hope you slip in the shower and knock out every tooth in your stupid head. Asshole." Except funny.

Snake

Forum Clout
I know. But just to see this latest humiliation.

"Are you really...(pauses and smacks lips)...telling me...(pauses, inhales and exhales)...that you're trimmin your eyebrows for thumbs up on twitter? Nigga. Write some jokes. You really are a nothing aren't you. What's next? You gonna brush your teeth on Instagram? I hope you slip in the shower and knock out every tooth in your stupid head. Asshole." Except funny.
He keeps fishing for a new Chip character to scam truckers again.