• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I will turn over this conversation *voice cracks*

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His limp dicked threats that have never got him anywhere but its all he has. He knows we all know that has nothing but he always tries to scare people with " Im taking this to the police." He said the same thing when Josiah hit him with a slur. " Oh Thanks for that, I will put this in the file."

Zero people take your threats seriously Pat. Everyone is laughing at you.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s true, his whole life has been running to tell on people. It’s why he was a friend-less loser because he was the tattle. His mom working at the school probably made him a smug little prick walking around like he’s “protected” because he was a staff members kid. Nobody ever invited him to parties or to drink / smoke weed because they know he would tell on them.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s true, his whole life has been running to tell on people. It’s why he was a friend-less loser because he was the tattle. His mom working at the school probably made him a smug little prick walking around like he’s “protected” because he was a staff members kid. Nobody ever invited him to parties or to drink / smoke weed because they know he would tell on them.
It really doesnt take long to get blacklisted on the playground. Run crying to the teach a few times and you a done. Probably picked last for kickball. I bet at lunch he either hung out in a classroom with a teacher or sat in the grass with a book by himself. I bet conversations just stop when he butts in.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
dude, perry would have been screaming at him like a fucking wifebeating maniac. Nigger would have his neck veins popping. Pat is stammering like Iola on Mamas Family after you flashed your cock to her in the Raytown park
Vint should've face-fucked Lola at least once.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
This has been Pats defense his whole life. " Im telling" . He is male Karen.

58513-CBE-A49-D-4-B31-9191-B8-BB2082-BD99.jpg