• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I went to McDonalds today...

G

I was begging to the Lord... why am I going here? I'm getting fat. Give me strength.

And after putting in my order, I noticed my bank card was missing from my wallet. I think the hooker who was at my house stole it.

It's a miracle. ☺️ Now I can't get McDonald's. I can stick to my diet...

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was begging to the Lord... why am I going here? I'm getting fat. Give me strength.

And after putting in my order, I noticed my bank card was missing from my wallet. I think the hooker who was at my house stole it.

It's a miracle. ☺️ Now I can't get McDonald's. I can stick to my diet...
You can get free McDonald's by asking people outside of said McDonald's and asked them to buy you a burger. If you say please, you're guaranteed to get one.

I've actually done it once as a "social experiment" a few years ago and someone got me whatever I wanted even though I only asked for a McChicken and fries. It was maybe the 2nd or 3rd person I asked, I was shocked.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
You can get free McDonald's by asking people outside of said McDonald's and asked them to buy you a burger. If you say please, you're guaranteed to get one.

I've actually done it once as a "social experiment" a few years ago and someone got me whatever I wanted even though I only asked for a McChicken and fries. It was maybe the 2nd or 3rd person I asked, I was shocked.
I've seen dude's panhandling in front of McDonald's and saying they need food- someone would buy them the food abd the bums would get pissed because they wanted cash. One time I saw a bum just give away the food and walk off in a fucking huff and pissed off because, "he didn't need no fucking McDonald's."

As an aside, legitimately asking for food in front of a fast food joint, restaurant, or convenience store is practically guaranteed to work with an a half an hour or so (obviously depending on foot traffic).

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I've seen dude's panhandling in front of McDonald's and saying they need food- someone would buy them the food abd the bums would get pissed because they wanted cash. One time I saw a bum just give away the food and walk off in a fucking huff and pissed off because, "he didn't need no fucking McDonald's."

As an aside, legitimately asking for food in front of a fast food joint, restaurant, or convenience store is practically guaranteed to work with an a half an hour or so (obviously depending on foot traffic).

The guy I asked didn't even hesitate, he told me to come in with him probably as precaution and just added what I wanted to his order.

I was gonna give him $20 for being nice, as part of the experiment, but he left kinda quick after the food was ready and I didn't have a chance to explain it, he probably wouldn't have been happy.

G

59CE13A7-A272-4535-B218-2236886BB80E.png

G

Why in the world would you bring a hooker to your house, stupid?
Only chicks in my rolodex right now are asian or ugly. Do not want to get any of them pregnant, so fucking hookers to be safe.

Anyway moot point... Done with le sex. I'm abstinent now until I get a serious white gf.

No transactions made with my card. Hope it's just in my shorts or something when I get home.

G

Only chicks in my rolodex right now are asian or ugly. Do not want to get any of them pregnant, so fucking hookers to be safe.

Anyway moot point... Done with le sex. I'm abstinent now until I get a serious white gf.

No transactions made with my card. Hope it's just in my shorts or something when I get home.
No I said why would you have them to your house. Get a cheap hotel room, stupid.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

You can also just sit in front of a fast food place until you notice someone in some PPC wear & make sure you get in front of them in line

Make sure you take at least a minute to actually decide and then tell the clerk your order, the more people in line behind you the better, and then fumble with a card that won't swipe properly (You can probably use any random card if you don't have a CC that is actually broken) The person will step in and pay for your $11+ meal every time rather than watch you expose yourself as a retard for another minute. (it also helps if you're a black woman completely ignoring that you're holding up a line of people for minutes at a time)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I sometimes get hassled when I buy beer on my way to work. Not to drink at work just after. It’s usually the same guy and I offered him a beer but he says he doesn’t drink. He always has a dog with him which must be part of the grift. Next time I’ll offer to buy him food but he always asks for cash. Says hello on my way in and asks me on the way out. This has only happened 2 or 3 times.