• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I went to a bar and didn't drink.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
That actually makes no sense to me. Unless you’re going to just eat and leave it’s a weird place to try socializing while sober.
I can imagine a predatory sober person like Jim Norton going to a bar to try to fuck drunk girls. I never really went to bars when I was drinking because I drank at home and alone but I went to a bar recently with this girl I know and stayed sober. She got drunk and yelled at me about abortion( she brought it up for some reason) and started crying. I left. Bars are gay.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
If I ever could go back to my 21 year old self, the only thing I would say is there is a difference between "bar buddies" and "friends". So much wasted (no pun intended) time at bars in my 20s and early 30s
Eh but at that age even your friends are mostly interested in drinking and going out.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I can imagine a predatory sober person like Jim Norton going to a bar to try to fuck drunk girls. I never really went to bars when I was drinking because I drank at home and alone but I went to a bar recently with this girl I know and stayed sober. She got drunk and yelled at me about abortion( she brought it up for some reason) and started crying. I left. Bars are gay.
As much as I enjoy drinking alone, it’s still fun to go out on weekends when I have people to go with. That just sounds like her personal problem.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
As much as I enjoy drinking alone, it’s still fun to go out on weekends when I have people to go with. That just sounds like her personal problem.
Yeah she's insane which I knew ahead of time but I guess I didn't think about the alcohol factor. I thought I might get laid which is the only reason I went. I tried going to bars in my early 20s when I was trying to convince myself I was a normal person but I realized I hated it. This was my first time in a bar since probably 2014. At least club soda is cheap.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yeah she's insane which I knew ahead of time but I guess I didn't think about the alcohol factor. I thought I might get laid which is the only reason I went. I tried going to bars in my early 20s when I was trying to convince myself I was a normal person but I realized I hated it. This was my first time in a bar since probably 2014. At least club soda is cheap.
You ever fuck with Bubly sparkling waters? So much better than club soda. But I’m biased since I love fizzy water.