• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was walking behind a homeless crack addict on my way to the supermarket...

G

And the way the store layout works is there's windows overlooking the footpath at the front of the store. So I walked into the supermarket, and the crack addict kept walking down the footpath, but I could see him out the window.

I stared at him chuckling to myself at how erratic his walking looked, when he turned his head and caught me staring at him.

He ran up to the window and pressed his hands and face against the glass and stared me down.

I was like oh fuck... Can I step outside in this fucking city for 1 second without causing trouble with a crack addict? Like the fuck?

I went to buy my food and was thinking, fuck, I wonder if that nutjob is waiting outside for me. I decided not to be a pussy and went outside after paying, but the crack addict was gone.

I am really sick of these things.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Should have taken that crackhead along for a homeless shopping spree, and filmed it, for da show.

mqdefault (9).jpg