• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was just looking up Mel Gibson's wikipedia

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
doing what most of us are probably doing, researching mel gibson

stumbled upon this

In 2011, it was announced that Gibson had commissioned a screenplay from Joe Eszterhas about the Maccabees. The film is to be distributed by Warner Brothers Pictures. The announcement generated significant controversy. In April 2012, Eszterhas wrote a letter to Gibson accusing him of sabotaging their film about the Maccabees because he "hates Jews", and cited a series of private incidents during which he allegedly heard Gibson express extremely racist views. Although written as a private letter, it was subsequently published on a film industry website. In response, Gibson stated that he still intends to make the film, but will not base it upon Eszterhas's script, which he called substandard. Eszterhas then claimed his son had secretly recorded a number of Gibson's alleged "hateful rants".

First off, Eszterhas secretly recorded mel gibson, why would anyone not trust the jews i wonder

second, please release those tapes this instant, they must be hilarious. imagining mel gibson angrily ranting about the jews to a jew and his son who are secretly recording him is the height of comedy to me

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Weren’t these played on O&A? I remember they played one that was secretly recorded of him yelling on set. I don’t think it contained the Jewish remarks though.

I think you are confused friend, the kiwifarms is that way 👉

but if you linger longer

his ex russian hooker wife recorded him while he was yelling at her on vacation

one of gibsons greatest performances

it's inspired how i deal with my partners when it comes to conflict

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

stumbled upon this

First off, Eszterhas secretly recorded mel gibson, why would anyone not trust the jews i wonder

second, please release those tapes this instant, they must be hilarious. imagining mel gibson angrily ranting about the jews to a jew and his son who are secretly recording him is the height of comedy to me
Weren’t these played on O&A? I remember they played one that was secretly recorded of him yelling on set. I don’t think it contained the Jewish remarks though.

Near the end, Mel screams something about "THE! MAC! CA! BEEEEES!!!" and then "Who wants to eat!? WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO EAT!?!?"

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout

stumbled upon this

This will fill you in on a lot of the details concerning the Maccabees chapter in the Mel saga. Eszterhas is clearly making most of this shit up but it's a fun interview.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I think you are confused friend, the kiwifarms is that way 👉

but if you linger longer

his ex russian hooker wife recorded him while he was yelling at her on vacation

one of gibsons greatest performances

it's inspired how i deal with my partners when it comes to conflict

The last clip in that video brotha. Of course I’m familiar with O&A’s greatest bit. Talk to me like that again and I’ll put you in a fucking rose garden you cunt.