• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I want to shit in Seth Rogen's mouth and cave his skull in with a fucking brick

G

I picture the shit coming out his nose when you cave his head in like those old Play Doh factory toys
u9zyzq.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can’t stand him but I’m glad they don’t seem to be putting him in movies anymore. Thankfully People got tired of his one note “durrrr weed huhuhuhuh” act.

I remember when Bud Light hired him and Amy Schumer for a huge ad campaign not realizing everybody hated them and they were the two worst people you could hire to sell your product. How do you screw up selling beer?hire Schumer and Rogan your commercials. I think they even were in their Super Bowl ads one year.

G

I can’t stand him but I’m glad they don’t seem to be putting him in movies anymore. Thankfully People got tired of his one note “durrrr weed huhuhuhuh” act.
I think it's partly because he lost weight. He was somewhat bearable when he was the chubby schlub in Pineapple Express etc. Now he wears pedo glasses and just looks like a creepy old heeb

Forum Clout

I remember when Bud Light hired him and Amy Schumer for a huge ad campaign not realizing everybody hated them and they were the two worst people you could hire to sell your product. How do you screw up selling beer?hire Schumer and Rogan your commercials. I think they even were in their Super Bowl ads one year.
Its not that “they” dont put him in movies anymore.
He is “they.”

He just decided to be a producer. Imdb says he has 13 projects set to come out in the next year with him as a producer

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think it's partly because he lost weight. He was somewhat bearable when he was the chubby schlub in Pineapple Express etc. Now he wears pedo glasses and just looks like a creepy old heeb
I gotta look into it but I remember when him and Amy Schumer were hired for a massive Bud Light campaign - one that would have had them in multiple major commercials for at least a year, especially heavy during football season - was a huge flop because by then everyone hated / was tired of them. They really found the two worst possible people to sell your product and Bud Light quickly dropped the ads after the backlash and pretended like it never happened.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its not that “they” dont put him in movies anymore.
He is “they.”

He just decided to be a producer. Imdb says he has 13 projects set to come out in the next year with him as a producer
He had a couple big flops before he went the producer route. That one with Charlize Theron comes to mind. I think that was the one where Hollywood and Seth realized it’s over with him in front of the camera. People got tired of his one note act.

Forum Clout
I gotta look into it but I remember when him and Amy Schumer were hired for a massive Bud Light campaign - one that would have had them in multiple major commercials for at least a year, especially heavy during football season - was a huge flop because by then everyone hated them. They really found the two worst possible people to sell your product and Bud Light quickly dropped the ads after the backlash and pretended like it never happened.
You just said that 10 minutes ago brotherman

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You just said that 10 minutes ago brotherman
I know, but it’s pretty funny to think about that if they had done that major ad campaign a couple years before it probably would have been a hit, but they got them it seems right when the public was sick of seeing them and had to pull the plug. If Seth Rogen did Bud Light ads around Superbad era? Or Amy around the time of Trainwreck? That would have been huge! Bad timing