• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I want to cum in women without worrying about getting them pregnant..is the solution just to go overseas and not tell them my real name?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Another simple trick I learned from a Cosmopolitan Magazine in the mid 00s is to thaw a turkey in the bathtub in warm water until it reaches body temperature, then to place it on the womans stomach and mound with its "opening" covering the womans vagina. Then simply proceed to pump and ejaculate into the turkey, perfectly simulating ordinary missionary position sex.

G

Get a vasectomy

twitter028hahahahha.jpg

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
You can’t go other places and lie anymore like people used to do. They’re all getting motherfucked by those jew DNA tests. Even if you don’t do one, some dopey sister or cousin of yours will and they’ll find you.
I think it all depends on if the country has child support payment laws to your home country. As long as I don’t have to pay, I really have no qualms about my sperm growing up in a foreign country without my guidance. Kids probably better off.

G

I think it all depends on if the country has child support payment laws to your home country. As long as I don’t have to pay, I really have no qualms about my sperm growing up in a foreign country without my guidance. Kids probably better off.
Sure, unless they come here looking for you. Shit can still ruin your life if they start reaching out to your family, wife, etc.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
This Friday, just go to a bar close to the nearest college campus by you. You figure 75% of the entire female student body will be on birth control and damn near 100% of drunk college women in college bars on a Friday night are on birth control.

G

I went to take a screenshot of Rick's famous "I cum in a woman, child" Tweet but it appears he deleted it. Or at least I can't find it.

G

You can’t go other places and lie anymore like people used to do. They’re all getting motherfucked by those jew DNA tests. Even if you don’t do one, some dopey sister or cousin of yours will and they’ll find you.
Ah fuck. I think I have a dopey cousin who has done one of those.