• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I want SpectreOfMartinLandau banned

Snake

Forum Clout
862D012F-F264-4F45-8910-166856CD70B2.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda , Landau gets his ass kissed for that Oscar from Ed Wood. All for a Lugosi impression. Load of shit if you ask me, you should've played that role.

If there is a PhantomOfRaymondBurr, I want to ask him how the hell he passed off a wife and kid that never existed and supposedly died in a crash. Old Hollywood PR did amazing work.

G

Why would I get invited to ghost parties when I've been in Heaven this whole time? You're not making any kind of sense here, champ. I think you're mixing me up with some other dead celebrity. Probably one who is half an inch shorter and has a Star of David on his headstone.

I dunno, you're both Jews. Who do I trust here: the Devil, or... some other Devil? No idea, pal.
I'm not Jewish. Did those rapscallions tell people I'm Jewish again? Ha ha! I thought that story was dead and buried. Or perhaps gassed and burnt I should say. That originally was a little joke between Steve McQueen and I which someone overheard and made public. You know how those people are in Hollywood.

Landau gets his ass kissed for that Oscar from Ed Wood. All for a Lugosi impression. Load of shit if you ask me, you should've played that role.
I never shy away from constructive criticism, but on the one hand I have the entire Academy's thoughts of the role of a lifetime for playing a beloved fellow actor, and on the other, the thoughts of a failed tribute band singer who fingers a Polack.

He went way too long at the 94 Oscars too.
I think you're talkin' the 95s, my friend. I just wanted to stick it to Sammy Jackson. Let him know his type should stay in their seats.

And thanks @Raymond it's nice to see a little class around here.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Why would I get invited to ghost parties when I've been in Heaven this whole time? You're not making any kind of sense here, champ. I think you're mixing me up with some other dead celebrity. Probably one who is half an inch shorter and has a Star of David on his headstone.

I'm not Jewish. Did those rapscallions tell people I'm Jewish again? Ha ha! I thought that story was dead and buried. Or perhaps gassed and burnt I should say. That originally was a little joke between Steve McQueen and I which someone overheard and made public. You know how those people are in Hollywood.

I never shy away from constructive criticism, but on the one hand I have the entire Academy's thoughts of the role of a lifetime for playing a beloved fellow actor, and on the other, the thoughts of a failed tribute band singer who fingers a Polack.

I think you're talkin' the 95s, my friend. I just wanted to stick it to Sammy Jackson. Let him know his type should stay in their seats.

And thanks @Raymond it's nice to see a little class around here.

First off, Tribute Band? Don't lump me in with Joe. He would kill his own daughter to be big in just the Czech Republic, not even Germany or Poland like myself. Again, I was in Genesis... For fifteen minutes.

And yes, child, I use more than just my fingers. And no, child, I was not a fan of Space 1999.