• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I want a spiritual successor to Napoleon Dynamite to just be a KingCobra JFS movie

Forum Clout
I actually don’t know who this Cobra dude is but i see him mentioned here all the time. Please enlighten me!
Think back to like ten years ago, before a thousand witless retards tried to "milk the lolcow" by adding their retarded characters to the whole thing, when the first Chris-chan videos started being posted, it was just this strange man in his basement giving his autistic views of the world.

Cobra is pretty much that. He's a delusional retard but (for the most part) it's all him and his friends or city. It's not the same boring "friendless retards try to find fame being mean to slightly worse retards" era of this shit. Just a fucking weirdo just doing and saying funny shit.

This is a great starting point, not "chronologically" the first era of Cobra, but one of the best compilations of shit he says alone, how "normal" people react to him, and how he in turn reacts to them. In my opinion, one of the best ways to get a real "feeling" for why he's funny, much better than those two documentaries people have made of him, where his behavior shifts substantially because of trying to impress the camera.

G

I watched that Napoleon Dynamite because a lot of people on here recommended it. A let down.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
You think I want a movie made about me dood? They wouldn’t even get my sexy gothic bad boy mentality right dood. They’d cast a Jake Gyllenhaal to play me and he wouldn’t even make the wands right dood. I would only sell my soul to the devil or Ozzy. I’d gladly kill myself if that meant Ozzy could keep playing. Hollywood is also run by sickoz and I hate sickoz as much as I love Ozzy dood. A movie about an autistic gothic bad boy is definitely not what’s up youtoobs.

G

You think I want a movie made about me dood? They wouldn’t even get my sexy gothic bad boy mentality right dood. They’d cast a Jake Gyllenhaal to play me and he wouldn’t even make the wands right dood. I would only sell my soul to the devil or Ozzy. I’d gladly kill myself if that meant Ozzy could keep playing. Hollywood is also run by sickoz and I hate sickoz as much as I love Ozzy dood. A movie about an autistic gothic bad boy is definitely not what’s up youtoobs.

I can't believe i missed out on this dude, dood! Diving into the rabbit hole right now.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I see posts about him here and there, but this vid struck my interest. I get a kick out of crazy people rantings.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I can't believe i missed out on this dude, dood! Diving into the rabbit hole right now.
Cobes is a very slow burn. There’s not a lot of hits, and there’s a good amount of side characters. He’s more fascinating than anything. A lot of little moments that are great though. The youtoob trollz getting him kicked out of a bar, then him denying it last Halloween was hilarious. The boglim is really degenerating into a piece of shit though. He used to actually work and be semi productive in life. He just got arrested for being a public drunk, then swore he wasn’t going to drink as much. As he opens a bud light. Wait til you get to my boy Cyraxx, AKA DJ Kotak
CE9631E3-F6FA-422F-9299-46F40977D142.jpeg

Forum Clout
Cobes is a very slow burn. There’s not a lot of hits, and there’s a good amount of side characters. He’s more fascinating than anything. A lot of little moments that are great though. The youtoob trollz getting him kicked out of a bar, then him denying it last Halloween was hilarious. The boglim is really degenerating into a piece of shit though. He used to actually work and be semi productive in life. He just got arrested for being a public drunk, then swore he wasn’t going to drink as much. As he opens a bud light. Wait til you get to my boy Cyraxx, AKA DJ Kotak
View attachment 94947
I feel like Cyrax is a shit-tier Cobra substitute that people equate unfairly. Cobes is gonna take a while, but when he pops off, it's gold.

By contrast, here is literally every single Cyraxx video.
Hey Marty! Hey! Hey! Hey Marty! Hey!

Hey!

Hey Marty!

Shut the fuck up!

Hey Marty! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey Marty! Hey!

Marty, shut up!

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I feel like Cyrax is a shit-tier Cobra substitute that people equate unfairly. Cobes is gonna take a while, but when he pops off, it's gold.

By contrast, here is literally every single Cyraxx video.
I wasn’t comparing the two. I was just saying they intertwine. Most people who are into Cobes are also into Cyraxx. Cyraxx is at a 10 all the fucking time. Cobes, as I said before is a very slow burn and pops. They’re almost exact opposites. Cyraxx is also a horrible person, whereas Cobes is slowly turning into a degenerate piece of shit (not that he wasn’t before). Cyraxx getting his Xbox bricked recently was fucking hilarious. You can see him figure out what’s going on in real time. It’s very funny. Cobes fucking hates Cyraxx because he’s a sicko which makes it even funnier.