• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the Twitter phone

Dennis Farrell

Poker playing Anthony Cumia fan since day one.
Forum Clout
1669469837364.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Who named the apple faggots arbiter of app content?

Wrongthink is not allowed on our fagphones, goyim.
Apple has always been this way. Their support blows, their products are 3 years behind the curve but marketed as cutting edge. They make attractive products and are master marketers able to turn their brand loyalty into a cult. I've never seen people to so proudly display and own "less"

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I don’t believe that translates to sports. Steroids ruined baseball.
Absolutely. Now they're messing with the formula of the actual baseballs and making them easier to hit far. Baseball is finished.

I just wish they had steroid/PED league in UFC and possibly all sports
I used to think that too, but then the so-called "natty" league would be filled with fakes doing roids to compete with the poor saps who would actually try to compete clean. The shit is getting so good now at being undetectable you'd basically have to keep everyone locked up to make sure they weren't doing it.