• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Ventured Into The Chiraqology Sub On Reddit- And Now My Fucking Brain Hurts.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It's hard for me to fathom that people actually type/write like this in real life. I know literal retards that are more coherent in their writings. At first I thought it was a satire site- it's not. As an aside, every once in awhile in some threads there are posters who can actually write in the English language (I assume they're white). But most of threads are written in a slang that's akin to Mandarin if you weren't somewhat familiar with it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Theres no doubt that sub is an absolute honeypot for dumb niggers though. I’ve researched a shit ton on Chicago gangs and they are the kings of self snitching. People like King Von would tweet shit out like “Spinning in the streets caught another body” literally minutes after a murder of a rival gang member. There’s so much self snitching a big portion of r/Chiraqology is dedicated to solving murders based solely on social media posts because rival gang members would argue on fucking twitter then got shot dead the next day. 0% chance Feds aren’t stalking that shit daily to see what’s going on.

Also black gangs are despicable. There’s so many stories in Chicago of 14 year olds getting gunned down and their name being used as a celebratory smoke, turning out women into gang members then them being shot and used as a bragging right like “Yo I’ve killed men AND women.”, planning shootouts at birthday parties and telling people to bring the kids inside, shooting people who aren’t even gang affiliated then still taking the “body” as a badge of honor.

Going back to King Von that dude allegedly is connected to 6 murders he committed personally. Then when he got out of jail and became a rap star he was putting 100k bounties on niggers heads and hiring old neighborhood friends to kill people for studded chains.

Oh yeah, and it came out through police evidence recently he would smuggle pounds of crack and heroin into his old hood from Atlanta, get his old friends to sell it all off, keep all the profits then reward his workers with chains and vacations while obscuring how much money he actually was making.

Maybe Ant has a point.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Theres no doubt that sub is an absolute honeypot for dumb niggers though. I’ve researched a shit ton on Chicago gangs and they are the kings of self snitching. People like King Von would tweet shit out like “Spinning in the streets caught another body” literally minutes after a murder of a rival gang member. There’s so much self snitching a big portion of r/Chiraqology is dedicated to solving murders based solely on social media posts because rival gang members would argue on fucking twitter then got shot dead the next day. 0% chance Feds aren’t stalking that shit daily to see what’s going on.

Also black gangs are despicable. There’s so many stories in Chicago of 14 year olds getting gunned down and their name being used as a celebratory smoke, turning out women into gang members then them being shot and used as a bragging right like “Yo I’ve killed men AND women.”, planning shootouts at birthday parties and telling people to bring the kids inside, shooting people who aren’t even gang affiliated then still taking the “body” as a badge of honor.

Going back to King Von that dude allegedly is connected to 6 murders he committed personally. Then when he got out of jail and became a rap star he was putting 100k bounties on niggers heads and hiring old neighborhood friends to kill people for studded chains.

Oh yeah, and it came out through police evidence recently he would smuggle pounds of crack and heroin into his old hood from Atlanta, get his old friends to sell it all off, keep all the profits then reward his workers with chains and vacations while obscuring how much money he actually was making.

Maybe Ant has a point.
Someone needs to clean out the ghettos.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Maybe Ant has a point.
It's kind of the reason he got got- although he died kind of stupidly. Got in a fight with some nigga name Rondo in Atlanta and one of Rondo's boys starting spraying and praying. I don't think he knew initially that he shot Von. Ooopsie Doodles. Imagine getting enough money to get the fuck out of the hood but you gotta continue getting in street fights and shit?

maxresdefault (2).jpg

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It's kind of the reason he got got- although he died kind of stupidly. Got in a fight with some nigga nane Robdo in Atlanta and one of Rondo's boys starting spraying and praying. I don't think he knew initially that he shot Von. Ooopsie Doodles. Imagine getting enough money to get the fuck out of the hood but you gotta continue getting in street fights and shit?

View attachment 114305
1682565461214.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Niggas link with a thick ass bitch and smash her while high off jiggas. Then turn the light on after and it be the opp in a wig like "Eyyhhhh what's up doc?" And blow yo ass down.