• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I threaten to murder a woman 2 and a half hours ago!!!!!

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
So there is, currently as I write this, a HUGE traffic back up. hours long. a nigger stole a semi, crashed it, and the police shot him. The highway is shut down!!!

So It took me over 2 hours for me to get where I needed to go. I was pissed, panic attacks to the max. I was taking all these back roads and not knowing where I was going.

Anyway, I start yelling with the window open, FUCK !!! NIGGERRR!!!! FUCKING FAGGOT FUCKER!!!!! at the max.

WEll, I look out the drivers window, and there was a woman trying to make a left, and I was stuck there due cars not moving. She is looking at me in fear, I catch her eye!! I scream:

WHAT THE FUCK aRE YOU LOOKING AT YOU NIGGER FUCKER!!! I"M GOING TO FUCKING RAPE AND MURDER YOU!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!

She starts to scream and I open my door a bit yelling

NIKGGGERRRRRR!!!!!!

SHe screams and drives off, I got 5 faggots beeping their horn at me

FUCK!!!!!