• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I thought you guys said Joe was a racist?

G

I’m sorry but I just don’t see it. Every other day he’s crying about how no one cares about black on black crime. Why the fuck would a racist care so much about black kids killing each other? Maybe you freaks could take a lesson from Brother Joe and having a fucking heart.

🇺🇸😎

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
Look at what our forum has become. Look at these backwoods rednecks that have taken over.
Ignorant fucking nobodies. Not an once of intellect. Reminds me of puss fermenting on redneck dogs shit.
Used to be an intellectual forum, Hahaha, has decayed into the low mentality slop for ignorant asslickers.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Joe Cumia doesn't hate blacks. Hell, if he could buy a few with his brothers money, he would.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Post the tweet where he wants to send black criminals back to the JUNGLES of AFRICA
Not racist at all just don’t like em