• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I thought this was a brotherman making fun of him

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
It's not

Screenshot_20220209-190626.jpg

G

I like the theory that he's actually telling the truth about his dad and his dad is someone that Rick's friends would call toxically masculine. The dad actually hates the fact that Rick is lazy, doesn't work, and signed away his daughter. His dad loved Adrienne and hates Niki. His dad thinks Rick is a pussy.

If that was actually true, would the Holy Grail be getting Rick's own dad to be a Pat poster? I bet he would come on here and rail on Mama Raven and Rick. He probably thinks she's the reason he's a soy boy sissy, and he's right. He probably also blames himself for not killing Mama Raven and toughening Patso up.

These are all things I want to believe but there is one thing I know for certain. Rick is very fat.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I like the theory that he's actually telling the truth about his dad and his dad is someone that Rick's friends would call toxically masculine. The dad actually hates the fact that Rick is lazy, doesn't work, and signed away his daughter. His dad loved Adrienne and hates Niki. His dad thinks Rick is a pussy.

If that was actually true, would the Holy Grail be getting Rick's own dad to be a Pat poster? I bet he would come on here and rail on Mama Raven and Rick. He probably thinks she's the reason he's a soy boy sissy, and he's right. He probably also blames himself for not killing Mama Raven and toughening Patso up.

These are all things I want to believe but there is one thing I know for certain. Rick is very fat.
There's no way on God's green Earth that such a man's man jack of all trades would settle for a worthless liberated cunt like Mama Raven or spawn such a worthless, fat, lazy, fat, arrogant, fat, lying, fat idiot fatso as Pat. What really happened is TommyTom couldn't hold a job to save his life, married a loud-mouthed feminist cunt, and conceived a textbook example of how not to act as any sort of a decent human being. Nice linage, stupid.