• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think the Resto siblings had a talk

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
dumbcunt1.png

So you finally gave her a talking to Brinton, good for you. :pfg_sm: :pfg_sm: :pfg_sm:

Oh wait... This might be unrelated. More whore-cope

dumbcunt2.png

Just some worn out old gash, prattling on about nonsense.

Brinton, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the dumb pigs money and providing so many laughs with the dumb lawsuit, but your sister really is a horrid cunt.

Forum Clout
Last forum someone posted some old pictures of her when she was thin, she was pretty cute, an easy 7 in my humble opinion. God only knows what happened to her to set her on the path to becoming the living example of everything wrong with feminism.
Guys buying her dinner when she was thin
"Anything I want from the dessert cart? Don't mind if I do!"

Forum Clout
Plot twist: “Betsy” is Pat. They have the same build, same cunty attitude, same testosterone levels, same sloppy tits. He’s using the HAARP system, she’s a thermite painted lady.

She 100% reminded Brinton of her when he formally looked into Patrick's case.

The important question: is it out of love? Brinton loves his fat narcissistic sister despite her faults, and took the case like a TV lawyer because he believes Patrick is just a mentally ill manchild who needs someone to protect him.

Or, is it out of hate? He hates Betsy but can't do anything about it, so when the ridiculous and unwinnable case came across his desk, he knew he could prolong this via flattery and drain the fat narcissistic client out of every last dollar. "Hurting" Betsy in a roundabout way by "hurting" Patrick.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Last forum someone posted some old pictures of her when she was thin, she was pretty cute, an easy 7 in my humble opinion. God only knows what happened to her to set her on the path to becoming the living example of everything wrong with feminism.
Yeah she was cute. The ethnic Arab guy broke her heart and she’s been eating her feelings ever since.