• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think suicide is fucked up, but am I the only one who thinks this is gay fucking shit?

G

8sfgmpqqgz121.jpg

"papas here buddy"? Hahahahaha. What a faggot.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Nah not the fact that his son died. If he said, "dad's here, son" or something it'd be sad. But "papas here, buddy" is hilariously gay. I couldn't imagine my dad saying that shit.
My dad would say "you fucking faggot, after we spent all that money to send you to college!" then i guess one of the dogs would pee on me

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Not really a "hahahahahaha" moment. Your heart is not that hard, dude.

That being said, who are some of them suicidal forum users we got?
Didn’t that Handsome Blue guy make a post awhile back claiming he was about to neck himself? I’m pretty sure he pussied out because he still posts occasionally. If I ever decide to do it I’m not even gonna think twice I want to be like that Denholm guy in IT Crowd when he stands up and leaps directly out an open 30th story window

Edit: it was MySexJunk not handsome blue. Although didn’t handsome say he was gonna off himself too? Lotta fawkin problems with these artist types sniff

Last edited: