• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think quasi should offer pig an alternative to paying back the $24K

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
As we know, Pat is a very impoverished piggy. The fact that he lives in a tiny shithole house and has to rent out half of it is proof of this.

This being the case, I think Quasi the Merciful should offer a pig an alternative to paying back the $24K. My suggestion would be having pig legally change his name to Pigtrick S Porklinson. I think that's more than fair in the circumstances.

What are some of dem other alternatives we got?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
He does this at the next BLM peace walk.

download.jpeg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I'd like to see Quasi gank that StealthyGeek twitter account Fatrick's worked so hard for.

It's an asset, it's clearly worth something, and since it's generic and not tied to Pat's name it's got some resale value.

If I was Quasi, I'd offer to knock $50 off his debt for it (it has a large number of followers, but suspiciously low engagement, suggesting that they are all bots). If he objects, request that the judge order him to put it out to market, see what offers he gets.

I wonder if a judge could order him to knock off this writing shit and get a proper job, in order to pay off his debt?

G

Pat needs to have a Stu like confession:

[MEDIA=youtube]3lkG_MD7T9U[/MEDIA]

"I never made more than $5,000 in all my time as an author. I'm fat, I lie about my physical fitness to make myself feel less obese and to make people think I'm athletic. I lie all the time. I killed Bernell Trammell. I paid $6,000 for my twitter account, not 5,000. I'm not a conservative or a liberal I'm just an opportunist trying to sell shitty books to pedophile libtards..."

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I will pay $4 of his substantial legal debt if he does the truffle shuffle on video for a minute. However, I insist upon owning all rights to the video. I’ll then offer it as a pay per view: $0.50/minute via a streaming service. I would make millions just offering it to the fine people he insults on Twitter every day.

Think it over, Piggy. $4 is two years worth of income from your shitty fan-fic. This is a legitimate offer.