• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think Piggy is getting desperate for Twitter followers.

G

"getting desperate?"

He's been desperate for years. It's really all he cares about. There are people who think they need money/love/whatever to make them happy. They eventually get it, but they're not happy because they're really not happy with themselves. That's Twitter for Rick. He thinks if he gets to a certain level of followers, everything will fall into place for him. It won't, because Twitter isn't the answer. In fact for him it's the opposite. He hates himself for what he is and he's using Twitter as a cope, to try and convince himself that he's not a fat loser. If he would get off of Twitter and work on himself he'd be a happier person.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
"getting desperate?"

He's been desperate for years. It's really all he cares about. There are people who think they need money/love/whatever to make them happy. They eventually get it, but they're not happy because they're really not happy with themselves. That's Twitter for Rick. He thinks if he gets to a certain level of followers, everything will fall into place for him. It won't, because Twitter isn't the answer. In fact for him it's the opposite. He hates himself for what he is and he's using Twitter as a cope, to try and convince himself that he's not a fat loser. If he would get off of Twitter and work on himself he'd be a happier person.
He should just kill himself already- it's his only way out.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He should just kill himself already- it's his only way out.
He's too much of a coward and he wouldn't be able to get the last word at his funeral so no he won't. He will just continue to spiral wildly downward and end up divorced and bankrupt with everything he earns being garnished to pay off the Quasi debt while STILL Tweeting thousands of times a week. That's the beauty of Fatrick Thomas.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He's too much of a coward and he wouldn't be able to get the last word at his funeral so no he won't. He will just continue to spiral wildly downward and end up divorced and bankrupt with everything he earns being garnished to pay off the Quasi debt while STILL Tweeting thousands of times a week. That's the beauty of Fatrick Thomas.
For a @stealthygeek he sure as fuck missed the point of War Games. Nice letting online trolls ruin your life, stupid.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
After being blocked by him for over a year, he suddenly unblocked me. I guess he can't afford to buy anymore right now.

Anyone else?
He had a big surge in followers after the cat was let out of the bag by the Bounding Into Comics article and the "bad guys from WWII" podcast. He also last went viral as a laughing stock with his "water balloons filled with paint" tweet. Maybe he is so desperate for followers that he will start leaning into his "I'm a fat retarded unemployed faggot who pretends to be a fit and successful author" persona.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
It's a shame he can't seem to get banned for good. He's invested so much into this dumb fucking Twitter account.
No we don't want him banned for good... Sure the odd few days to imagine his withdrawals(and as a former smack head I bet he gets withdrawals I can see addiction so easy) and him sweating and shaking and refreshing his email until the tranny simp he has in Twitter re instates him.
And I can see him pre writing tweets about stalkers and war and victory and victimhood ready to go the second he is allowed back....
Sure its fun to deny him that. But it's much more fun to see him tweet thousands of times a week to an ever decreasing audience and to always keep giving us more shit to laugh about.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
No we don't want him banned for good... Sure the odd few days to imagine his withdrawals(and as a former smack head I bet he gets withdrawals I can see addiction so easy) and him sweating and shaking and refreshing his email until the tranny simp he has in Twitter re instates him.
And I can see him pre writing tweets about stalkers and war and victory and victimhood ready to go the second he is allowed back....
Sure its fun to deny him that. But it's much more fun to see him tweet thousands of times a week to an ever decreasing audience and to always keep giving us more shit to laugh about.

I'd rather see it gone and have his twitter obsession continue like Anthony by making a new account

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
It's funnier to see him sink thousands of dollars, thousands of hours and words that could be better spent writing a book, all his emotional energy, sinking all his fucking life force into this blue check mark than to take it away.

If he lost it and re appeared he would get lost in the LARPers and people do a good impression so it would just fizzle out...keeping him plump and swollen and tender for the milking is what's best...