• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think I’m starting to like these liberal folks

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
I mean this one here seems alright to me

Oyqv2dV.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
If she would have posted it here it would ribs as far as the eye can see. Post it on twitter and she gets doxed and a bunch of people will make sure she cant get/keep a job. She will have to change her name probably.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Liberals have been calling Clarence Thomas a nigger behind closed doors for decades. Notice he’s never mentioned as a notable black person during Black History Month? According to Joe Biden since he’s conservative he’s not black. You know Biden calls him all kinds of old school racist terms. I bet Joe calls him all the classic ones not heard in decades. I’d put money on Biden calling him a porch monkey once a week.

Last edited:
G

Liberals have been calling Clarence Thomas a nigger behind closed doors for decades. Notice he’s never mentioned during as a notable black person during Black History Month? According to Joe Biden since he’s conservative he’s not black. You know Biden calls him all kinds of old school racist terms. I bet Joe calls him all the classic ones not heard in decades. I’d put money on Biden calling him a porch monkey once a week.
Clarence Thomas should heckle Biden's next speech and see how Biden responds...Kramer was a liberal right? That night at the laugh factory, Im sure prior to the 'nigger' incident they were making Bush jokes and so on.

G

Liberals have been calling Clarence Thomas a nigger behind closed doors for decades. Notice he’s never mentioned during as a notable black person during Black History Month? According to Joe Biden since he’s conservative he’s not black. You know Biden calls him all kinds of old school racist terms. I bet Joe calls him all the classic ones not heard in decades. I’d put money on Biden calling him a porch monkey once a week.
"That uppity blue-gum judge sho do got some lip on him."

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Liberals have been calling Clarence Thomas a nigger behind closed doors for decades. Notice he’s never mentioned as a notable black person during Black History Month? According to Joe Biden since he’s conservative he’s not black. You know Biden calls him all kinds of old school racist terms. I bet Joe calls him all the classic ones not heard in decades. I’d put money on Biden calling him a porch monkey once a week.
“That uppity nigger gone and over turned Roe V Wade.”