• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think I just had an aneurysm

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
im sitting here watching a dvd on my xbox while playing some bloons and i suddrnly experienced a sharp jolt visually, everything went sideways like a i was hit in the head with a dodegball but i had there was a physical sensation as well i was very off like i've never felt before

I'll keep you updated, I'm going to go get some fresh air i guess, thinking about driving to get some cigerettes or something to get my brain b lood flowing or something. I'll keep you updated.

G

im sitting here watching a dvd on my xbox while playing some bloons and i suddrnly experienced a sharp jolt visually, everything went sideways like a i was hit in the head with a dodegball but i had there was a physical sensation as well i was very off like i've never felt before

I'll keep you updated, I'm going to go get some fresh air i guess, thinking about driving to get some cigerettes or something to get my brain b lood flowing or something. I'll keep you updated.
whats your water drinking sitch...most people are dehydrated and don't even know it.
2 glasses of ice water before bed = miracles will happen.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Stanhope by proxy? Got any of that blood vomit?

Never had it from tv, but spacial/somatogravic disorientation can fuck with you hard.