• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think I hate lex Friedman more then Jim Norton and Patrick

G

Whatever social network he is part of, they felt sorry enough for him to make him this podcasting LARP.

Say what you want about how much he sucks, but whoever propping him are loyal af and good to their (substandard) minions.

he is a Kike royalty basically and his little podcast is a make-work scheme for this useless tard.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Whatever social network he is part of, they felt sorry enough for him to make him this podcasting LARP.

Say what you want about how much he sucks, but whoever propping him are loyal af and good to their (substandard) minions.

he is a Kike royalty basically and his little podcast is a make-work scheme for this useless tard.

Isn't it just pretty much a result of Rogan liking him? The impression I get is that Rogan likes him because he's even shorter and more retarded than he is, so he took pity on him and hooked him up with all his guests.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
1679675100680.png