• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think I am going to fuck a refugee

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
There’s a Ukranian restaurant in the town I live in, it’s never full but somehow stays in business. The food is actually very good and I like to go there on Saturday afternoons for basturma (it’s like beer/vodka snacks), homemade pickles, and a few ice cold beers.

The last two times I went the Ukranian waitresses were definitely eyeing me up, all I had to do was speak some broken polish to them and I could see them start melting. They’re probably Ukranian 5s but whatevs. It feels nice to be liked.

G

There’s a Ukranian restaurant in the town I live in, it’s never full but somehow stays in business. The food is actually very good and I like to go there on Saturday afternoons for basturma (it’s like beer/vodka snacks), homemade pickles, and a few ice cold beers.

The last two times I went the Ukranian waitresses were definitely eyeing me up, all I had to do was speak some broken polish to them and I could see them start melting. They’re probably Ukranian 5s but whatevs. It feels nice to be liked.
Milwaukee?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout