• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think he already started drinking this morning

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This response doesn’t even make sense - nowhere does honey badger mention calling Pat
IMG_0863.jpeg

My agent and I communicate through email most of the time? Why say this? Autism is a real motherfucker.
IMG_0864.jpeg

The report reveals your lies? Yeah he’s pounding drinks right now.

Hudson

Forum Clout
The "forever" part always makes me loff.

The liberal politicians that Pat votes for have made the judicial process a joke. People commit the most heinous crimes and get a slap on the wrist. If Pat ever did idenify whoever is texting him, they would at most get a fine and probation.

Nice voting, stupid.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat still fantasizes how he will do a citizens arrest. When his only actual defense is screaming like a little girl for someone to call the police and arrest demands. Pat has had a bunch of opportunities to do something and he just confirms he is a crybaby coward.

G

As anyone who's seen Boomia's partial (self) doxx photo knows, any fight between him and Fat would be over very quickly and would end horribly for Pig. That much is indisputable. That simple truth obviously frustrates the hell out of Booms. He must constantly daydream of an altercation. In Minecraft of course.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Man who spends his life wasting his days on twitter says we’re aren’t normal
IMG_0875.jpeg

Great example here of Pat types - as long as they repeat liberal talking points they on the “right” team and that’s more important.
IMG_0874.jpeg

I don’t care if he’s a terrible person that threatened to murder two women (one being his daughter) as long as he says Elon and Republicans are bad he’s OK in my book!

If any Republican had an arrest report for what Pat did it would be brought up constantly by Pat types. It’s amazing the hypocrisy.