• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I suggest you leave Patrick the fuck alone, or else

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Found these SS and got a big kick out of them.
F122F42E-D039-438D-A814-0186EE129448.png
4E6FA91C-1DCB-45AC-AF69-8D120A4FC5B2.png

These have aged well. Oopsie Doodles!

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
"...and Patrick knows they aren't serious."

They may be giving Patrick too much credit here. He has a history of being unable to tell the difference between threats and obvious jokes, even when you tell him directly that you aren't serious.

What would be the point of those posts if they were real? "There are threats on that website that I admitted to leaving myself." Maybe it really was Triem Butt Pirate, or Frank Black, or another of those fags. They're pretty stupid.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
"...and Patrick knows they aren't serious."

They may be giving Patrick too much credit here. He has a history of being unable to tell the difference between threats and obvious jokes, even when you tell him directly that you aren't serious.

What would be the point of those posts if they were real? "There are threats on that website that I admitted to leaving myself." Maybe it really was Triem Butt Pirate, or Frank Black, or another of those fags. They're pretty stupid.
Those are all good guesses. I don’t know if anyone here would have been retarded enough to make our name “benderfuturama”. I feel like that has to be some faggot friend of theirs. Who knows. I was laughing pretty hard when I found it, which just made it uncomfortable trying to avoid explaining why I was laughing. The reality is, it’s no different if quasi or whoever faked this, then if Rick faked it. It’s not real evidence and wasn’t going to make it anywhere, so why would one of us bother?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Those are all good guesses. I don’t know if anyone here would have been retarded enough to make our name “benderfuturama”. I feel like that has to be some faggot friend of theirs. Who knows. I was laughing pretty hard when I found it, which just made it uncomfortable trying to avoid explaining why I was laughing. The reality is, it’s no different if quasi or whoever faked this, then if Rick faked it. It’s not real evidence and wasn’t going to make it anywhere, so why would one of us bother?

The answer is simple, child. Have admin get the IP address of the "benderfuturama" user from the html log files. Then give the IP address to the internet police and they'll be arrested for felony impersonation. It's really quite simple. I'm sorry you're not understanding how any of this works. Hush now.