• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I still don't understand how it took Cameron 14 years to shit this out

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Why not, brother. This is the same guy that took money to endorse that one piece of shit Terminator while wearing this fag shirt.

James Cameron: Terminator Genisys endorsement arrives | EW.com

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Most film directors should be forced to retire when they're 50. It's a younger, angry, hungry man's game.
I'd car crash that if I believed in car crashing. Also, how often does it happen that someone under 30 makes a film on the level of Boogie Nights (1997)?

G

I'd car crash that if I believed in car crashing. Also, how often does it happen that someone under 30 makes a film on the level of Boogie Nights (1997)?
I think Boogie Nights is his best film. It's in my top 10 and is one of the most rewatchable movies ever imo, up there with Goodfellas. And I said I thought the majority of filmmakers were past their prime after the age of 50. PTA made his best films between the ages of 36-42 - Hard Eight to The Master.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
I think Boogie Nights is his best film. It's in my top 10 and is one of the most rewatchable movies ever imo, up there with Goodfellas. And I said I thought the majority of filmmakers were past their prime after the age of 50. PTA made his best films between the ages of 36-42 - Hard Eight to The Master.
Lumet, Altman, and David Lynch made some their best stuff after the age of 50. I can't think of any big name director aside from Coppola whose work really turned to shit after a certain age.
Not going to deny that the 30s to 40s seems to be age most directors produce their best work. Scorsese, Kubrick, and Friedkin were past their prime by the age of 50. But they still directed worthwhile movies after their 40s.

Huh?

Forum Clout
Lumet, Altman, and David Lynch made some their best stuff after the age of 50. I can't think of any big name director aside from Coppola whose work really turned to shit after a certain age.
Not going to deny that the 30s to 40s seems to be age most directors produce their best work. Scorsese, Kubrick, and Friedkin were past their prime by the age of 50. But they still directed worthwhile movies after their 40s.
This Canadian nigga made a couple of bangers with Viggo Mortensen after he hit 60.
140220b-viggo-mortensen-david-cronenberg.jpg