• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I started watching Peep Show

G

Love that show.

689F0C12-9EBA-4979-A159-A78CF072DB89.gif

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Check out their other show, The Mitchell and Webb Look. One night I was flying high and the Remain Indoors sketch came on. Shit seriously kicked on my paranoia afterburners.

Here's the full sketch, which I'm not sure works better watching it all at once or spread across the entire series.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

I miss my boy, Vance. He went by moorish_crack. He moved back in with his whore mother and whatever dying old jew she's currently using after his girlfriend beat me up for asking her to stop stealing my penile arthritis medication. You can't get high off it and she doesn't even have a penis.

Vance, wherever you are, I love you but I'm sure you're embarrassing me and tainting my legacy as I write this. Stop it. Stop embarrassing me. I love you. Be safe.